HVS Series Gasoline / Diesel Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
The HVS Series offers many of the same durable features as the HDS Series and is the most affordable option in the 120V skid line.
• High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply to the burner
• 2900-watt generator for efficient power to the burner and controls
• 10-gallon polyethylene burner and engine fuel tanks
• Electric start engine
• Engine choke
• On/Off burner switch
• Pressure relief valve protects against excessive system pressure
– Belt drive triplex piston General pump with ceramic plungers
– 80-mesh, high-volume, stainless-steel screen inlet water strainer Engine
– Performance proven industrial gasoline or diesel engine with electric start (Battery not included)
– Heavy-duty powder coated steel tube frame
– No.1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
– Pressure switch and thermal relief valve safety controls
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects, (1 ⁄ 2 -inch on HDS-3008 models)
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with fixed detergent nozzle
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!