HSP Series Gasoline Direct Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
One of our most popular hot water units, the HSP Series features our patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system which eliminates the need for a 12V battery to operate the burner. The top-fired heat exchanger is designed for easy maintenance.
• High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply to the burner
• Patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system
• Energy-efficient top-fired heat exchanger designed for convenient troubleshooting and easy maintenance
– Direct drive triplex piston AR or Mi-T-M pump with ceramic plungers
– External bypass system allows more water into the system to protect from
heat build-up (3000 & 3500-PSI models)
– Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve
– Forged brass mainfold
– Thermal relief valve
– Low pressure detergent injector (3000 & 3500-PSI models)
– Performance proven engine with low-oil protection
– Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lifting hook
– Flat-free tires
– Complete system diagnostic board
– Pressure and high limit safety controls
– No.1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!