HSE Series Electric Direct Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
If you’re looking for a hot water unit with large volume capacity, look no further. The HSE Series works great in industrial applications requiring 20 or more hours of use per week and is built for longevity. The top-fired heat exchanger is energy efficient and designed for convenient troubleshooting.
• Energy-efficient top-fired heat exchanger designed for convenient troubleshooting and easy maintenance
– Direct or belt drive triplex piston General or Mi-T-M pump with ceramic plungers
– Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve
– Forged brass manifold
– Thermal relief valve
– High pressure detergent injector (available as an option on OMM11 models)
– Totally enclosed fan-cooled electric motor with manual thermal overload protection
– 35-foot power cord with in-line GFCI which meets required CSA certification (GFCI not available on 3000 and 3500-PSI models)
– Solid state electronic ignition
– Float tank (not available on 0MM11 models)
– Pressure and high limit safety controls
– No.1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
– Polyethylene burner fuel tank
– High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply
– Easy coil drain helps prevent freezing in cold weather
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!