HSE Series Electric Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
If you’re looking for a hot water unit with large volume capacity, look no further. The HSE Series works great in industrial applications requiring 20 or more hours of use per week and is built for longevity. The top-fired heat exchanger is energy efficient and designed for
• Energy-efficient top-fired heat exchanger designed for convenient troubleshooting and easy maintenance
• Heavy-duty dual cogged belt drive system to prevent slippage
– Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lifting hook
– Powder coated steel hose reel mounting bracket (belt drive models)
– Electric cord hanger
– Powder coated steel gun/wand holder
– Solid steel threaded axles (2500-3000-PSI models)
– Locking tire brake
– Flat-free tires
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Water output temperature is 190°-200°F
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!