Hot Water Two Step Skids
Hot water Two Step Cleaning Systems are specifically designed to Wash Trucks, Buses, and Rolling Stock. Remove Road Film, Bugs, Diesel Smoke and other contaminants from vehicle surfaces while Brightening Aluminum Rails.Hot Water Two Step Skids are ideal for use where incoming water temps need to be raised to around 80° Degrees to assist in the cleaning process, especially in our Northern Areas during the winter months. When the temperature is warm enough, simply reconfigure the machine for use without the burner and wash with Cold Water.
• Powder Coated Industrial Grade Frame
• Clutch Driven CAT Pump with Chemical Resistant Head
• Stainless Steel Coil Wrapper & Control Panel
• Hour Meter
• Precise Chemical Injection
• 12 Volt 10 Amp Beckett Burner
• Stainless Steel Float Tank
• EPA and CARB Compliant
• 6.5 gal EPA Poly Fuel Tank
• 10 gal Burner Poly Fuel Tank
• LED Indicator Lights on Control Panel
• Stainless Steel Heating Coil with Max Operating temperature of 125ºF
• Simple to reconfigure to use w/o burner.
• Optional G Model includes 115 VAC Burner
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!