HHM Series Diesel/Oil-Heated Heater Module Hot Water Pressure Washers
The HHM Series is an electric-powered, diesel/oil-heated hot water heater module that is the perfect add-on to the cold water pressure washer you already have in operation.
• 10-gallon capacity polyethylene fuel tank
• Optional stack adapter allows 8-inch flue pipe to be installed to vent machine exhaust
• Stainless-steel coil wrap
• Horizontal schedule 80 pipe coil heat exchanger
– Wrinkle-finish powder coated steel frame assembly
– Flat-free tires
– No.1 or No. 2 fuel oil, diesel or kerosene fired burner
(Not approved for bio-fuel)
– Racor fuel / water separator
– Reedless flow switch
– 35-foot power cord with GFCI
– On/Off rocker switch
– Adjustable thermostat
– 250°F maximum outlet temperature (150°F temperature rise at 4.0-GPM)
– Quick connect inlets and outlets
– 12-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch jumper hose with quick connects included, to hook up to existing pressure washer
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!