HHB Series Electric Powered Oil-Heated Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
Built to handle most rugged applications, the HHB Series offers the portability required on jobsites.
• Belt drive triplex piston AR plunger pump
• 35-foot power cord
• Optional stack adapter allows 8-inch flue pipe to be installed to vent machine exhaust
• 13-inch flat-free tires with rear tire brake
• Stainless-steel coil wrap
• Horizontal schedule 80 pipe coil
– Thermal relief valve
– Easy pump oil drain
– Open drip-proof electric motor with thermal overload protection
– 35-foot power cord (GFCI with 20-amp plug on 1.5 to 6.0 HP, 1Ø models
except on 208V, 1Ø models)
– Wrinkle-finish powder coated steel frame assembly
– Wand holder
– No.1 or No. 2 fuel oil, diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
– Racor fuel / water separator
– Pressure switch and high limit switch safety controls
– Cam switch
– Motor pump
– Adjustable thermostat
– Polyethylene float tank with inlet filter screen
– Adjustable pressure detergent injector
– 300°F/149°C operating temperature (HHB-303-0E1A)
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40° (except on HHB-303-0E1A)
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch high pressure hose with quick connects (50-foot steam hose on HHB-303-0E1A)
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance (except on HHB-303-0E1A)
– Single lance with dual insulated grips; steam nozzle (HHB-303-0E1A)
– Insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!