HEO Series Electric Powered Oil-Heated Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
Designed, manufactured and tested in the tradition of quality, this stationary diesel powered hot water pressure washer is the perfect choice for any efficient wash bay set-up.
• Beckett burner with fuel/water separator
• Belt drive triplex piston General pump with ceramic plungers
• 10-inch draft diverter
• 1/2-inch schedule 80-coil with 5 pancake heat exchanger
• High pressure outlet hose connection
• Adjustable thermostat
• On/Off pump/motor switch
• On/Off burner switch
– Thermal relief valve
– Factory preset trapping unloader
– Single or three-phase open drip-proof electric motor with thermal
– Powder coated steel frame with removable side panels
– Polyethylene float tank (4-gallon with in-line screen filter)
– 24V control system
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is
200°F (250°F/121°C outlet temperature with steam option)
– Designed to run off an existing fuel tank (optional fuel tanks available)
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects,
swivel and bend restrictors
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with fixed detergent nozzle
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!