HEG Series Natural Gas/LP Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
Designed and specified by industry professionals, the HEG Series offers you the most efficient wash bay set-up on the market.
• Belt drive triplex piston ceramic plunger General pump
• Removable panels for easy access to all internal components
• Electronic ignition with standing pilot light automatically lights the burner
• 10-inch draft diverter included (21-inch height)
• 1/2-inch schedule 80-coil heat exchanger
• Adjustable thermostat
• Adjustable high pressure detergent injection
• On/Off pump/motor switch
• On/Off burner switch
– Thermal relief valve
– Factory preset trapping unloader
– Open drip-proof electric motor with thermal overload protection
– Powder coated steel frame with removable side panels
– Natural gas or LP gas-fired ( vapor only) natural draft with aspirating-type burner, 10-inch stack
– 24V control system
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
(250°F/121°C outlet temperature with steam option)
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 / 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects,
swivel and bend restrictors
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with fixed detergent nozzle
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!