HEG High Volume Wash Series Natural Gas/LP Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
Equipped with all the same great features you come to expect from us but with the high volume wash and natural gas/LP features built in. This is an excellent choice for applications that require the removal of heavy mud and solids.
• Belt drive triplex piston ceramic plunger General pump
• Easy-to-access control panel
• Polyethylene float tank (8-gallon with in-line filter)
• 12-inch draft diverter included (24-inch height)
• 1/2-inch schedule 80-coil heater exchanger with 8 pancake heat exchange (3 ⁄ 4 -inch on HEG-2010)
• Time delay shutdown
• Adjustable thermostat
• Detergent valve
• On/Off pump/motor switch
• On/Off burner switch
– Thermal relief valve
– Open drip-proof electric motor with thermal overload protection
– Powder coated steel frame with removable side panels
– Natural gas or LP gas-fired (Vapor only) natural draft with aspirating-type burner, 12-inch stack
– 24V control system
– Electronic ignition with standing pilot light
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors (1 ⁄ 2 -inch on HEG-2010)
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with fixed detergent nozzle
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!