HDS Series Gasoline / Diesel Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washers
Designed with professional contract cleaners in mind, the HDS Series is perfect for the heaviest construction applications, and durable enough to handle 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week run-time.
• Three-way ball valve for inlet water selection
• Control panel includes 120V/15-amp auxiliary switch for a duplex GFCI outlet
• Stainless-steel coil wrap and control panel prevents rust
• Stainless-steel removable front panel for access to pump
• 25° nozzle for wet steam operation
• 2000 PSI @ 250°F (HDS-3005, 3008, 3505 and 3506)
• 4000 PSI @ 250°F (HDS-4005 models)
• Steam valve
• Detergent valve
• Hour meter
• Adjustable temperature control
• Auxiliary power switch
– Belt drive triplex piston General pump
– Performance-proven OHV engine with low oil protection or liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
– No.1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
– High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply
– Pressure switch and thermal relief valve safety controls
– Heavy-duty powder coated steel frame
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° & 40°
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects (1/2-inch on HDS-3008 models)
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
– Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with fixed detergent nozzle
– Adjustable high pressure detergent injector
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!