EH & HLP Series Electric Belt Drive Portable Hot Water Pressure Washers
If you need the most compact, energy-efficient pressure washer in the industry, then the EH Series is for you. Perfect for in-plant cleaning applications. The HLP Series is the perfect solution for jobs that require hot water combined with high pressure. This series is an excellent choice for decreasing, sanitizing and grime removal applications.
• Tank carrier with snug-fit band for 30-lb propane tank (Tanks sold separately, minimum size 30-lb.)
• LP-gas shut-off valve
• Manual spark ignition
• Belt drive triplex crankshaft AR pump with ceramic plungers
– Thermal relief valve
– Open drip-proof electric motor
– 35-foot electrical cord with ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
– Reinforced powder coated cabinet-style steel frame
– Wand holder
– Solid steel axles
– Flat-free tires
– LP-gas fired natural draft with aspirating type burner (Vapor only)
– High limit temperature control for added safety
– Gas regulator
– Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and detergent nozzle
– 50-foot x 3 ⁄ 8 -inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects
– Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
– Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
– Water output temperature is 250°F plus unit operates at 350-PSI in “wet” steam
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!