Dual-Axle Water Trailer
The dual-axle 510-gallon water trailer is perfect for controlling dust on jobsites and cleaning parking lots, heavy equipment, streets and a host of other applications. This tough trailer offers rear spray, fire and garden hose hook-ups and hydrant fill capabilities. Pair it with a 2-inch semi-trash pump and tackle any job requiring portable water.
Shown here is the MWT-0510-2MHD with hard suction option, TX-0008.
– 510-gallon elliptical low profile 3⁄8-inch thick polyethylene
– 16-inch manhole with 4-inch vent and sump drain
– Easy-to-operate butterfly brass valves
– 1 1⁄2-inch fire hose hook-up with 50-foot x 1 1⁄2-inch hose and fog nozzle
– Break-away hydrant fill with 25-foot x 2 1⁄2-inch hose
– Dual rear spray heads
– Garden hose connector
– Manifold discharge system
– Water hammer prevention valve
– DOT approved
– 12-inch underclearance at axle
– 7,000-lb. side-mount crank jack
– Dual leaf spring suspension
– Rubber mounted sealed lights
– Wire storage basket
– Two safety chains with snap hooks
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!