BIO Series Biological Recycle Systems/Clarifier Water Treatment System
The popular BIO Series Systems utilize fixed-film bacteria in conjunction with coalescing media. Various tank sizes and flow rates are used to create retention time for the treatment of wastewater streams. Oxygen is supplied to the bacteria in the waste stream by venturi injection.
A wash water recycle system with enhanced design technology offering:
– Cone-shaped tank for easy handling of accumulated solids
– Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
– Easy operation and maintenance that saves you time and money
– Conveniently located instrument panel and controls, CSA listed
– Heavy-duty, corrosive-resistant and UV-resistant poly-skid
System provides efficient handling of tough organic
applications, such as:
– Designed to handle equipment wash water for various golf course configurations
– Able to effectively treat vehicle wash water, like that from garbage trucks
Food Processing Plants
– Pre-treatment of a broad range of food processing wastewater before discharging
– Capable of treating waste streams containing multiple types of organic particulate matter
– Anything with organic compounds in wastewater
In order to provide you with competitive pricing, we are unable to advertise pricing for this item online.
Request a quote for the product shown on this page using our convenient form below, or go to our quote request page to request a quote for multiple products.
It's quick and easy, and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly. Thanks!